If the time comes and you have to leave your environment be assured this CODE RED survival kit will provide the essential food, water, first aid, hygiene, emergency lighting, communications, shelter and warmth for 4 adults 72 hours and 1 person more than a week.
Your emergency supplies in this CODE RED Go-Bag Kit are stored in a roll-about (on wheels)duffle bag with a tote handle and has 3 storage compartments and comes with carrying handles. Anyone, from a child to a senior citizen will find this 4 person Go-Bag easy to maneuver considering all the supplies that are inside. Just pull the tote handle out and away you go! Of course it can be carried with the bag handles.
The bag has a convenient storage compartment on the top for items you may need the quickest such as the 125 PC. First aid kit or emergency light sticks.
This kit features emergency food rations and energy bars., also we have included 6 liter bags with pour spouts that contain 6- 4.2OZ. water packets of drinking water, that’s 36 water pouches total of emergency drinking water; also a hand-crank/solar powered NOAA/AM/FM Radio with LED flashlight PLUS a super bright Xenon rubber flashlight 2D batteries INCLUDED. Unfortunately in this day and age you never know why you may have to BUG-OUT or Evacuate but for “just in case” we have included IOSAT (for radiation protection) in case of nuclear power plant or a terrorist action where radiation might be expected. You should start taking these K1 tabs ASAP to block the thyroid of harmful radiation.
Food and water rations in this emergency kit have a 5 year shelf life, and are approved by the U.S. Coast Guard. The food bars have a great shortbread cookie flavor. Each 3600 calorie package contains 9 individual 400 calorie bars ( that is 14,400 Calories of food bars). This will provide each adult a daily allowance of 1200 calories of food -- We have also included 8- 400 calorie energy Bars.
This Emergency Kit contains a comprehensive set of supplies that exceed guidelines established by FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security. Our 4-Person CODE RED Go-Bag Essentials Emergency Survival Kit is suitable for use in emergency situations including: earthquakes, tornadoes, winter storms, thunderstorms, hurricanes, floods, wildfires, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions even terrorist events .
Contents list below.
Shelter/Sleeping /Warmth Items
- (2ea) 2-Person Tube Tent includes tie down line.
- (4ea) Adult size rain ponchos. Can be trimmed down for children
- (4ea) Large 84”x52” Solar Mylar Space Blankets Solar blankets retain 90% of your body heat. Use as rain, windbreaker or emergency sleeping blanket.
- (4ea) Large solar Mylar Sleeping Bag- Solar blankets retain 90% of your body heat- can be used as ground cover or a shield from the elements.
- (3ea) Hands and Body Warmers - This is a great product to keep your hands and body parts warm from the cold. Air Activated. Can be slipped into pockets or positioned to soothe sore muscles. Body Warmers last up to 18 hours with an average temperature of 130°F/54°C. No shaking to activate
Food-Water and Water Purification Supplies
- (4ea) 3600 Calorie Emergency Food Bar- It is recommended for adults1200 calories per day. Each food bar is 3600 calories have a 5 year Shelf Life Non-Thirst Provoking Withstands Temperatures of -40° F to 300°F Ready to Eat. It's new modern packaging even meets the stringent guidelines set by the Department of Defense. Enriched with vitamins and minerals exceeding the RDA requirements. MADE IN U.S.
- (8ea) 400 Calorie Millennium Energy Bars- Millennium Energy Bars have a 5-year shelf life and each bar contains 400 calories. These food bars maximize the physiological efficiency of water usage by including low sodium levels. They also include a sufficient amount of carbohydrates and calories to prevent dehydration. They have a great taste and perfect as a snack.
- (6-ea) 6 Packs in 1 Liter Water Container (36 pouches)
These 6 Pack of Emergency Drinking Water Pouches contains 6, 4.22oz of individual water pouches. In addition, each pouch is stamped with the expiration date, which makes it easy to determine when replacement is necessary. The six pouches are contained in a larger 1 liter reusable pouch with a built-in pour spout. When additional drinking water is available from other sources, this contains can be used as a water storage container. The container has a strong zip lock top to prevent spills. The drinking water in this kit has a 5 year shelf life and is approved by the U.S. Coast Guard.
- (1ea)Water Purification Tablets - Germicidal tablets for water purification. 50 tablets POTABLE AQUA® Drinking Water Germicidal Tablets are intended for emergency disinfection of drinking water. When used as directed, they make most water bacteriologically suitable for drinking. Used worldwide by campers, hikers, militaries, emergency organizations and anyone needing to drink water of questionable bacteriological quality. POTABLE AQUA® is for use only when drinking water is suspected or known to be bacteriologically substandard. Not to be used on a continuous basis. For short term or limited emergency use only.To purify, use two tablets per quart of water.
First Aid Kit
- (1ea) 125 pc first aid
This comprehensive first aid kit is packaged in a red plastic case that comes with a detachable wall mount allowing you to put it in a convenient location for easy access in a time of need. This kit contains the following:
20 - Adhesive Bandage 3" x 3/4", 20 - Adhesive Bandage 3" x 1", 2 - Fingertip Bandage, 2 - Butterfly Closure, 1 - Tape Roll, 1 - Triangular Bandage, 1 - Trauma Pad (5 x 9), 2 - Gauze Pad 4" x 4" , 4 - Gauze Pad 3" x 3", 4 - Gauze Pad 2" x 2", 1 - Gauze Roll 3", 4 - Examination Gloves, 1 – Tweezers, 6 - Burn Cream / First Aid Cream, 6 - Sting Relief Pads, 10 - Alcohol Pads
20 - Antiseptic Towelettes, 1 – Case, 1 - First Aid Guide, 4 - Finger Splints , 10 - Cotton Tip Applicators
1 - Splinter Removers (Lancets)
Provides medications and bandages to fix up scrapes and cuts, minor injuries.
- (4ea) Dust Masks-Dust masks are included to prevent inhalation of dust particles in the air.
- (1pair)Heavy Duty Gloves – Sturdy Heavy Duty gloves large adult size
- (1ea) Safety Glasses-Clear lens. Protects eyes from impact, dust, and chemical splash. Soft flexible frame. Indirect vent ports reduce fogging.
- (1-ea.) Radiation Protection IOSAT - 14 Tablets of Potassium Iodide (x6)
IOSAT is fully FDA approved for thyroid blocking in a radiation emergency. Please know that IOSAT is the ONLY full-strength potassium iodide tablet approved by the FDA which can be sold in the US. Each standard package of IOSAT contains a strip of 14 tablets, with each tablet containing 130 mg of potassium iodide. The tablets are double scored to split easily and cleanly into 65 and 32.5 child doses.
- (1ea)14 in 1 Multi-Tool - 14 function including: regular and needle nose pliers, vise grip teeth, wire cutter, 3 sizes screwdriver blades, Phillips screwdriver, can opener, punch/awl, bottle opener, file, 2 knife blades
- (1ea)Nylon Cord. Cordage you can use to lash things together, improve your shelter. 50 feet.
- (1ea)Utility Knife
- (1ea)Waterproof Matches box of 50 - Unique blend of non-toxic chemicals formulated to light in wet conditions. Match box striking surface is treated with moisture resistant coating.
- (1ea) Duct tape (10 Yards) Duct Tape is important if you must “shelter in place” it can be used for sealing up exterior doors and windows, patch or repair.